Making a career transition?
WorkSource is your one-stop solution to finding a new job! An innovative partnership of organizations dedicated to addressing Washington State's employment needs, WorkSource has offices located across the state.
Best of all, WorkSource services are available at no cost to you. At a WorkSource Center you can:
- Find information about unemployment insurance
- Attend workshops on a variety of topics including using social media to find employment
- Learn about the fastest growing jobs
- Attend job fairs and on-site recruiting events
- Join a job club to network and share job-search strategies
- Receive assistance preparing your resume
- Use a computer, telephone, fax machine, and copier for job search activities
Are you a business interested in finding qualified candidates?
WorkSource is your one-stop place for employer services. With WorkSource online, you can post a job on the state’s largest online job matching system.
Want more personalized assistance?
Our Employer Services Representatives are ready to work with you to design a workforce plan for your business. Some of the services we can provide, at no cost to you, include:
- Computer job-matching
- Electronic job posting and resume banks
- Help with recruitment and layoffs
- Information on business, industry, and economic trends
- Hiring events
Click here to learn more about WorkSource Employer Services.