YouthBuild Snohomish County is a 10-month construction training program that offers:
- Construction training
- Paid work in housing construction
- An opportunity to complete your GED at no cost
- Training in community leadership
- Personal support and advocacy
- Assistance with finding a job when the program ends
If you are 18-24 years old and:
- Serious and committed to a daily training program
- Unemployed and low income ($10,830 a year for a family of one)
- Lacking a GED or High School Diploma
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Interested in learning construction skills
- Interested in helping your community
- Live in Snohomish County
YouthBuild may be right for you! Join us at an upcoming information session to learn more and apply for the program. Families are encouraged to attend as well.
Interested? Email Stacey Eberly at Stacey.email@example.com and ask to be added to the interest list.
WorkSource Monroe is located in the same building as St. Vincent de Paul.
Check in at the front desk and let them know you are here for the Information Session.
YouthBuild Snohomish County takes place in Monroe. The session starts in late September and runs through mid-June. Participants will need to ensure that they can attend a daily session starting at 8 am.
YouthBuild on King 5's Evening Magazine TV show
YouthBuild Snohomish County was featured on the April 10, 2012 Evening Magazine television show on KING5. Jim Dever, the show's host, used the YouthBuild and Housing Hope construction site to start and end each segment of the show. Watch below to see the clips!
Contact Stacey Eberly at 425.366.9671 with additional questions.